In an uncertain world, the need for associations is greater than ever. The COVID-19 crisis has been a powerful reminder of the value associations can deliver for members. And the ability of associations to adapt quickly when given a compelling reason to do so. Even still, Associations cannot reach their full potential while shackled by operating models that are no longer effective. The evolution of society to an ultra-connected environment now requires a similar evolution in associations.
Associations must rise to meet the needs of contemporary members. Some associations may need only minor changes. Others must transform to shed the detritus built from many years of inertia. Our new whitepaper, Associations Evolve, provides insight into how associations can find a pathway forward.
- Read the whitepaper: Associations Evolve: Aligning membership models to Purpose.
- Watch the recording: A webinar recording on this topic is available in the Answers Community.
- Attend a Briefing: Register for a face-to-face briefing in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide or Canberra.
The whitepaper is just the start of a broader discussion. Over the course of this year we are running a research project to bring together passionate association professionals and thought leaders to answer burning questions, create practical solutions, and build useful resources via the Associations Evolve Research Project.
- Learn more about the research: Find out more about what we are trying to achieve.
- Join the Project Team: To hear about opportunities to get involved with the project.
- Submit Your Ideas: Make suggestions for the research topics for the project.
This is an exciting year for the association sector. We are looking forward to seeing the positive impact we can make for the sector.