Welcome to our list of free tools, templates and other interesting titbits. These are some of the tools we use when we work with our clients. If you are looking for some assistance with your strategy development, membership, partnerships or sponsorship please get in touch. We’d be happy to have an obligation free chat about how we can help.
- WHITEPAPER – Associations Evolve: Aligning Membership Models to Purpose. This whitepaper was released in February 2021. The looks are how associations should align their purpose, activities and membership models to maximise impact.
- WHITEPAPER – Association Apocalypse – A whitepaper issued in June 2019 about the future of membership associations that is useful as a briefing tool for Boards, staff and volunteers.
- VIDEO: Reshaping Associations – The Impact of the Pandemic on Membership Models – In this webinar Belinda will discuss how the gradual shift from traditional membership models (service provider models) to community membership models (including subscription models) has accelerated with the pandemic. This session will cover the major factors impacting change and how different are adapting their membership models to the new operating environment.
- WHITEPAPER: Rise! Empowering Australian workers through the collective spirit and collaborative energy of unions – This pandemic crisis will gravely impact the health and livelihoods of many. However, it also creates the need to build union capacities even more pressing. This paper, written by Belinda Moore and Chris Walton, explores the current landscape for unions in Australia and outlines innovative pathways forward for unions to more effectively empower Australian workers. Click here to watch the video.
- VIDEO: How to Create a Strategic Plan that Really Works – A great strategic plan conveys a compelling shared vision of the future of your association – as well as a clear pathway to get there. It is a fabulous tool for motivating your Board, staff, members, and other stakeholders. It also ensures your strategy creates a tangible and long-lasting positive impact. In this video, Belinda shares her bespoke process and provide you with all the information you need to run the most successful strategic planning session ever.
- WHITEPAPER – COVID-19 and Beyond: Lessons for Associations from the COVID-19 Crisis – 426 associations participated in this comprehensive research project that provides insight into the current and future impact of the COVID-19 crisis on associations. Learn what associations did, what they learned, and what insights we need to integrate into our future planning processes. The report includes a “what did we learn” section to enable you to gain a quick overview of what you need to know when planning for the future. Watch the video instead.
- VIDEO: Creating a Pandemic Management Strategy for Your Association – This is a recording of the 45 minute webinar run on Friday 27 March. during which Belinda discusses the practical steps associations can take to effectively assist their members and secure the sustainability of their association during the COVID-19 crisis.
- TEMPLATE – Pandemic Management Strategy for Associations – Business as usual is not an option in 2020. Associations wanting to navigate through this crisis need a clear, simple, and focused strategy that delivers powerful value for members while also securing the sustainability of the association. This template is a great starting point for those wanting to plan there way through.
- SLIDEDECK – Setting Realistic Targets – This is a slide deck that illustrates an exercise we use to demonstrate realistic target setting. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you ensure your targets are realistic – or for help developing strategies that will make those stretch targets more achievable.
- VIDEO – How to Create Your Post-COVID Association Partnership Recovery Program – This is a recording of the 45 minute webinar run on Friday 3 April 2020. In this webinar, Julian Moore, discusses how other associations are successfully adapting their partnerships and sponsorship programs to the COVID-19 crisis.
- VIDEO – How to Find and Approach Potential Sponsors – This seminar has been designed to provide delegates with the skills, tools and insights to enable them to identify which organisations would be a great partner for their organisation, how to find the right person to speak with, and how to successfully make the approach. Delegates attending this workshop will learn how to: Identify new sponsorship targets; Access the sponsorship decision-maker; Answer the question “Why should we sponsor you?”; and Close the deal.
- WHITEPAPER – Creating Compelling Sponsorship Proposals – This whitepaper provides a comprehensive structure for sponsorship proposals and your cover letter. This is a great tool for ensuring you are creating a great proposal. If you would like to ensure your proposal, and your overall approach to partnerships and sponsorship, is as successful as possible please contact us. We have a range of support options available.
- VIDEO – How to Create A Compelling Sponsorship Proposal Seminar – This seminar has been designed to provide delegates with the tools and insights necessary to develop a compelling sponsorship offer as well as a proposal that effectively conveys powerful value to prospective sponsors.
- WHITEPAPER – Membership is Dead – A whitepaper about the future of membership associations that is useful as a briefing tool for Boards. If you would like an in-house briefing tailored specifically to your association contact us to speak further.
- VIDEO – The Essential Building Blocks of Successful Associations – In this seminar, Belinda will discuss the key strategic and operational areas in which associations much excel to successfully adapt to the changing operational landscape. This session will address each performance areas in turn with an in-depth and practical look at solutions and opportunities available.
- EBOOK – Membership Managers’ Handbook (2018 Edition) – A comprehensive guide to effectively recruiting and retaining members. If you would like assistance ensuring you are implementing the processes, strategies, and ideas within this handbook effectively, please contact us about our membership consultancy services.
- VIDEO – Maximising Member Recruitment, Retention, and Engagement – In this video, Belinda Moore discusses the key elements associations need to get right to maximise their member recruitment and retention outcomes.
- CALCULATOR – Basic Membership Stats – This Excel spreadsheet will assist you to calculate your basic membership statistics including your retention rates, growth rates, and average tenure. If you are having challenges working out your statistics, or working out what statistics you should be tracking, contact us for help.
- E-BOOK – Association Annie: Herding Cats – Join Association Annie as she traverses the highs and lows of leading an association. Share the wonders and frustrations of dealing with Boards, staff, members, volunteers, funders, and other stakeholders while trying desperately to turn a struggling association into something relevant and sustainable.