In this highly practical webinar, you will gain an overview of AI tools relevant to people working in associations. Through a live demonstration of key functions, you’ll see firsthand how AI-powered tools can dramatically enhance your effectiveness across a range of common tasks.
In this live demonstration you will learn:
- An overview of all the basic functions every ChatGPT user should know.
- How to use the plugins store.
- How to customise ChatGPT to your organisation and each individual job role through the customised instruction function.
The ChatGPT Skills for Associations Professionals webinar is designed as an entry to ChatGPT and we encourage attendees to have it open on their computer to follow along. Attendees will leave this session actionable knowledge, ready to implement these tools immediately after the session.
Feel free to forward this information to others who might benefit from this very practical training workshop.
This session is presented by Julian Moore. Julian is a skilled and entertaining speaker who provides practical and useful ideas through real-world examples and case studies. Julian is an unabashed technology geek who is thoroughly enjoying the process of adapting to an AI world. If you’d like to reach out to Julian directly he can be contacted at email@example.com.
Register now and secure your spot in this informative and interactive webinar! Here are the details:
- Thursday 7 September
- 9.30am Australian Eastern Standard Time
- Link to the recording sent to all registrants (so if you can’t make it, register to recieve the link).
Don’t miss out on this chance to unlock the power of ChatGPT for your association’s success.