Since the COVID-19 crisis began the landscape for sponsorship and events has completely shifted. Scenarios that would have been unusual last year are now commonplace. Some we are seeing frequently include:
- The potential sponsor wants to partner but supply chain disruptions mean they have no stock to sell and therefore cannot proceed.
- Sponsorship don’t understand how they can achieve value without any live events.
- Due to redundancies within the potential sponsor there is no clarity around who is dealing with association partnerships so the association cannot progress.
- The potential sponsor is reviewing all partnerships and only continuing with those that will generate tangible, short term, returns.
Despite this, there are many associations still closing high value sponsorship and partnership deals. There are still funds available for those willing to adapt their approach and offering to the new landscape.
To help you make the necessary changes to your sponsorship program, we are running free 30-minute sponsorship masterclasses sharing tips for overcoming these issues. Delegates will have their videos and microphones enabled to allow discussion with the presenter. The first of these is running Friday…
- Figuring Out Which Job Role within A Prospective Sponsor to Approach for Sponsorship Right Now Webinar. 21 August at 9:30am.
- Finding the Contact Details of the Best Person to Speak with at the Potential Sponsor Organisation Webinar. 1 September at 9:30am.
- Live Case Study – How to Create a Compelling “COVID-19 Friendly” Sponsorship Proposal Webinar. 18 September at 9:30am.
- How to Get Through to the Sponsorship Decision Maker Webinar. 16 October at 9:30am.
- The Art of Closing the Sponsorship Deal Webinar. 30 October at 9:30am.